Denny is professional and responsive, two traits I value when working with a contractor. Denny has managed two major projects for me over the last few years - the first being replacement of our hail damaged roof, and the second being a repaint of our house. He and his team did a thorough job on both occasions. When the work was done each time, Denny performed a walk-around with me to ensure everything was done to my liking. Pleasure to work with and highly recommend, thanks!
Residential and Commercial Roofing Done RIGHT!
Replace your Roof with a Trusted Thornton Colorado Roofing Company
In Thornton, Denny’s Roofing is experienced at building secure, great-looking residential and commercial roofs. We specialize in providing high-quality roofs for homes and businesses in Colorado, and we work hard to make it a stress-free process and remove the “rough” from the roofing replacement process.
Your LOCAL Roofing Expert
Serving Thornton, CO and the surrounding areas!
Local Thornton, CO Roofing You Can Trust
Your home is the safety net for your family, and trouble with your home should be the least of your worries. When a hail or wind storm hits your neighborhood, we'll be there to help with either a roof repair or a roof replacement. As expert insurance claims specialists, we'll make sure your roof replacement is taken care of as quickly and efficiently as possible and take the stress and worry of knowing it is being done RIGHT off your shoulders.
Your business is most likely the foundation of your family's livelihood. So, making sure your commercial building is in top shape will be our top priority when you work with us. We provide expert commercial roofing services to Colorado Business Owners and Property Managers. We work with every kind of roofing material imaginable and have one of the most seasoned, skilled, and professional crews in and around Thornton, CO.
Most roofing companies only want to care for homeowners if a full roof replacement is involved. We're all about building relationships with homeowners throughout the Colorado Front Range. If all you need is a roof repair, we'll be there to take care of your repairs, no problem. We can do an emergency repair or sometimes an emergency tarping fix to keep the weather from causing any further damage until we can get the proper materials to the site to do it right.
Need help with your roof?
Whether it's a full roof replacement or standard roof repair, you just need some questions answered. We're here to help.
Denny's Roofing’s Non-Negotiables
- Residential and Commercial Roofing Expertise
- New Roofs and Storm Damage Roof Repair and/or Replace
- FULL SERVICE Hail Restoration
- Emergency Tarping for Storm Damage Available
- We can work with Roofs with Solar Panels Remove and Reset
- Free Roof and Exterior Inspections and Estimates
- Guaranteed 5-Star Customer Service
- Free upgrade to Class IV Impact Resistant Shingles
- Insurance claim Specialists and Support
- Help with other Exterior needs
- On-site Project Management
- Clear and Transparent Communications
- Consistent Punctuality
- A JOB DONE RIGHT!
- Risk Free/No Pressure Contract
- ALL Your Questions Answered
You've Found the Thornton, CO Roofer You’ve Been Looking For!
The Denny’s Roofing Team will see you through your roofing and exterior needs from start to finish. We want to help you improve your home or business, creating a place you feel safe, protected, and comfortable, knowing your property was done right.
With so many roofing companies out there, it’s essential to know that when a storm creates damage to your home or commercial building, hordes of “storm chasers” will come in from out of state and start knocking on doors, promising you the moon to get you to sign a contract.
The issue is that companies from out of town are here to slap on a roof and then head home once the storm rush is over. And if you have issues with it, they're gone with no real warranty or recourse because they are not relying on a good reputation or reviews. They're in and out. And it can be hard to figure out who to trust because they have such a slick sales force. They know exactly what to do to get you to sign a contract, and before you know it, you are locked you in with them. Hint: if something sounds too good to be true... or the price is THAT MUCH less than other bids… it's too good to be true. It's a bait and switch. Be CAREFUL. Less is NOT better... it's just less.
Your roof is the first line of defense against the elements and is too important and expensive to leave up to chance. You need a roofing company with years of experience and exemplary customer service. One that'll be here with you for years to come and stand by their work. You also need a company that will stand by its warranty and is here should something happen over time.
Denny is a native, born and raised in Colorado, and isn't going anywhere. He's proud to be your choice as part of his company's 5-Star reputation and his referral network of satisfied customers. If you want to speak to someone else that we've worked with so that you can hear from a satisfied customer, we can certainly arrange it. During the roof replacement process, our team gets close with our homeowners. We have created lots of raving fans over the years and look forward to you becoming one too.
We can install all kinds of roofing materials to meet your needs:
- Composition Asphalt Shingles – We Install ALL Classes/Types and Brands of Shingle
- Architectural Shingles – We Install ALL Classes/Types and Brands of Shingle
- We offer FREE Class 4 Shingle Upgrades – Great for savings on Insurance Policies
- Flat Roofs – EPDM / TPO / Vinyl / Rubber /
- Slate / Tile Roofs
- Shake Shingle & Faux Shake and Tile
- Custom Sheet Metal and Flashings
- Solar Panel – Quick Detach and Reset
Metal Roofing is becoming very popular. We can install all kinds of metal roofing materials!
- Standing Seam Metal Roofs
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing
- Aluminum Roofs
- Corrugated Metal Roofs
- Copper Roofing
- Metal Tile Roofs
- Metal Slate Roofs
- Tin Roofing
- Zinc Roofing Panels
Call us to schedule a FREE Inspection, receive a FREE Estimate, and/or a FREE Roof Assessment and the best experience that you could ever have.
The proof is in our 5-Star Service Guarantee!
Call us NOW to experience what makes us different to work with.
5-Star Credentials and Customer Service Guarantee.
Your home is the safety net for your family.
Having trouble with your house should be the least of your worries. When a Storm hits the neighborhood and you realize that you have some damage, you want to know that your local Thornton, CO roofer can take care of all your exterior needs. Denny’s Roofing is your one-stop-shop. And as EXPERT insurance claims specialists, we’ll make sure your roof replacement is taken care as quickly and efficiently as possible. We strive to make it as hassle free as we can.
Our crews have replaced 1,000’s of residential roofs all over Thornton, CO, up and down the Front Range, and we look forward to earning your trust. We’ll WOW you with our 5-Star Customer Service Guarantee!
Take a look at our customer reviews so you can see what others are saying about us, and their experience. It will give you peace of mind that you’re making the right choice in hiring us as your Thornton, CO roofing company! Whether you’re coming to us after a storm for a full roof replacement, a repair because of existing hail or wind damage, or you just need someone to get up on your roof to check and see the condition, we’re ready to take your call and help out.
Here’s what we can take care of for you:
- Full Service – Hail Damage Restoration
- New Roof Installation
- Complete Roof – Remove and Replacement
- FREE Upgrade to Class 4 Impact Resistant Shingles
- Workman Warranty on All Roofs that we Replace
- Gutters – Replace and/or Repair
- Siding Replacement after a Storm
- Window Replacement after a Storm
- Screen Replacement
- Painting/repainting damaged areas of Home Exterior
- Skylight – Replacement
- Solar Panel – Detach and Reset for Roof Replacement
- Emergency Tarping Services for Exterior Damage
- Flashing and Soffit inspection, Sealing and Repair
- FREE Insurance Claim Support – We are Insurance Specialists
- Risk Free Contract
- And more…
What makes us different?
Here is why Denny’s Roofing stands out:
|Item/Type||Most Other Companies||Denny’s Roofing||Benefit|
|Number of Nails Per Shingle||4 Nails||6 Nails||Durability – And Increased Wind Resistance to 130+ MPH|
|Valley’s – Water Leak Barrier||Only if Required by Code||Always on EVERY Job||Install Ice & Water Seal Waterproofing – Valleys have the highest probability of leaking.|
|Penetrations – Provide enhanced Leak Barrier||No||Always on EVERY Job||Install Ice & Water Seal Waterproofing – Seals all openings/penetration points on the roof|
|Metal Flashings and Drip Edge||Galvanized 2”x2”||Baked on Enamel 2”x4”||Durability – Rust prohibitive and better protection against the elements|
|Felt Underlayment||Paper||Synthetic Fiberglass||For Durability – Superior tear, wind and water resistance|
|Starter Shingle Course||Sometimes None or Only on Eaves||Always on Eaves & Rakes||For Durability – Increased wind resistance and roof attachment and edge support|
|Paint Metal Vents Plumbing Boots||No||Always||Sustainability – Protects the metal from rusting/leaking – matching the color of roof|
|Workmanship Warranty||1 – 2 Years||5 Years||Quality – Manufacturer Trained Certified Installer on job site|
|Shingle Warranty||5 – 10 Years||30 to 50 Year||Stand by Manufactures Warrantee|
And ABOVE ALL, Our 5-Star Customer Service Guarantee!
Our EXPERT Project Management
Communication Excellence Commitment
93% of our Business Comes from Referrals
Which means, when you work with US, you’ll be HAPPY!
Where do I start?
When I decide that I want Denny’s Roofing to REPLACE MY ROOF — What do I do FIRST?
FIRST, Know We Will Help You Throughout the Entire Process
We know that getting a new roof is a big project with a number of big decisions to be made.
But it doesn’t have to be difficult. Anything that involves insurance claims can be confusing and intimidating, but the professionals at Denny’s Roofing are here to help.
Our knowledgeable staff will work closely with your insurance company and municipal building department to get all the details worked out. Then, we install your roof using high-quality materials that are guaranteed to last. In fact, all our shingled roofs come with a lifetime workmanship warranty. What do you do? You pick out the type of shingles you want and we’ll handle it from there!
Check out our PROVEN PROCESS that takes you from the initial FREE INSPECTION all the way through the build out to the FINAL Inspection of your new roof.
- FIRST CONTACT – You have your personal project manager schedule a FREE roof inspection, and less than 24 hours after your call, we’ll get up on your roof for an inspection.
- CONFIRMATION OF DAMAGE – We sit down with pictures and discuss the damage and the process of how to move forward (if it warrants a roof replacement or repair). We’ll decide if we need to contact your insurance company to open a claim. If you’ve already made a claim, we’ll meet the adjuster for their inspection.
- ADJUSTER INSPECTION – Your insurance company will send out an adjuster to look at your damage and get the claim started. It’s best to have us there as your advocate to make sure they see all of the damage during first phase of the claims process. It can save you from big headaches down the line with your claim to have us there for your initial inspection. The adjusters are looking at multiple homes in a day and can easily miss damage that should be covered. Only 3% of homeowners ever have an advocate working on their behalf, making sure that they’re indemnified.
- CONTINGENCY AGREEMENT – You give us permission to work with the insurance adjuster once you open a claim. This allows us to work with them on your behalf to ensure proper coverage as your contractor.
- INSURANCE ESTIMATE & SUPPLEMENTS – Once you receive your insurance estimate/scope, we’ll explain the estimate in detail and work with the insurance company through “supplements” to the claim to make sure that everything is properly covered before starting the work. You’ll be updated at every step along the way.
- SCOPE OF WORK PLAN – Now it’s time to pick a date for the work! Choose the correct materials and color of the materials for the roofing build, and any other trades that will be going on. You get to choose who your contractor is going to be. Make sure it’s someone that you like and trust. You’ll be in contact with your contractor a LOT during the process. Hire a professional and someone that is responsive from the beginning (hint: like us!)
- BUILDING PERMIT – We’ll apply for the building permit with the city or county with our general contracting license for proper inspections along the way.
- ROOF INSTALLATION – This is usually a one to two-day process, depending on the size of your roof. We’ll have our crew out on your roof bright and early, and work until it’s completed. Your project manager will work closely with you to keep you informed on the progress, preparation, and what to expect for the build-out. We want you to know that this part of the process is quite noisy and messy, but it will only be for a short time. You’ll be surprised by the amount of work that’s done in a short time after so much preparation. Please READ all the suggestions from your project manager. The safety of your home, pets, children, and property is our top concern.
- CLEAN UP – The average roof will have approximately 25 to 30,000 nails between the tear off and replacement. We also pull off massive amounts of roofing material. It’s noisy and messy, but by the end of the project, everything will get put back in place perfectly! We do multiple nail sweeps to ensure your safety.
- INSURANCE INVOICING – Once the work is complete, we’ll invoice your insurance company for a final payment. You should receive your funds directly from the insurance company. Sometimes final payment requires approval from your mortgage company to ensure the work was completed.
- FINAL CUSTOMER INVOICE – A final invoice will be emailed to you with confirmation of the work that was completed per the insurance estimate, and all claim allowances are finalized. We’ll sit down and explain exactly what work has been done and go through each line item with you on the invoice so that you completely understand what’s done.
- FINAL ROOF INSPECTION – Your project manager will arrange for your final roof Inspection by the city or county.
Denny’s Discounts with a FULL Roof Replacement
Military Discount - $250
Senior Discount (ages 65+) - $250
Refer-a-Friend Referral Fee - for Clients/Vendors- $250